Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few suggestions for the admins

Go down

A few suggestions for the admins Empty A few suggestions for the admins

Post  nwehrman11 Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 am

Adventurer tellys you to adrougne when you click draynor.
Herblaw quest that I posted about a week ago still doesn't work.
When you use tokens you don't gain hits lvls, so tokens are almost pointless.
You should be able to use tokens for all skills not just combat.
Add a few things to the slayer guild to make it worth getting 70 slayer.
A npc that gives you items for task points? Or take task points out.
Fix the awful lag on the server.
Get on the forums every now and then and look at the suggestions, I assume you made a suggestions thread for a reason.
For those who actually like to skill, agility takes absolutely forever and thieving is somewhat slow too, but agility is the worse.
Rune takes forever to come back, I noticed mith and addy are shorter than regular rs but rune still takes forever if people want to make money from mining you should make them a little faster.

Last but not least... Be Better Admins.
I have never been an admin but I have played alot of private servers, and you need to get on the forums every now and then and look at our suggestions and try and make the server better, or we will never get more people. Get on here and post and talk to us a little bit so we know you still even care about running your server.

Another thing.. Braves: You saw all my rares the other day that I WON staking. Whether or not they were duped or whatever I really don't care, but I won them. And you immediately get on my banker and change the password. I wouldn't care that you took them off the server if they were duped, but the fact that you immediately got on my name, changed the password and deleted the rares without saying a word? That is an awful way to run a server. I really wouldn't have cared if you would have just said, those rares were duped can you give them to me so I can get them off the server and not ruin the economy. But you just get right on, delete them, and get off without saying a word to me.

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down