Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few suggestions

Go down

A few suggestions Empty A few suggestions

Post  nwehrman11 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 am

First of all, raise the hell out of the xp rate for agility. I am probably the only one that does it but it is slow as hell its like regular rsc. Another thing is herblaw. You can't do it. Either fix the druidic ritual quest by fixing the npcs on it andhave bears drop meat, or give everyone 3 herblaw.

Another thing is there should either be more events, or you should have a contest for people to win rares or other items. There aren't many rares on the server until everyone takes all of axels hats. I was thinking though, give us players incentives on leveling and stuff. Have contests for like first person with 1500 skill total, first one with 99 slayer, first person with all 99s, something of that nature for a rare as the prize. It just gives the palyers some other goal because me and a few other people with flats don't really have much to do other than pick on the low lvl guys trying to train and do slayer. Just gives us something else to do while we wait for more people to get flats.

Rate/Hate my suggestions por favor Very Happy

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down