Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alot of potential

2 posters

Go down

Alot of potential  Empty Alot of potential

Post  slysteeler Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 am

Hey i'd like to thank shawn most of all, I've been around the rsc game for a long time now and i'd like to say you've made me enjoy this once again. I really like the slayer part of the server, its great the only thing i can see going bad is the PVP aspect. The formula looks a bit wrong and the lag makes it hard for people like me (Australia) to pk due to the click delay.

But if u advertise right i think u could get alot of people to join up so good luck and i hope u keep updating and keep it up Very Happy

slysteeler

Back to top Go down

Alot of potential  Empty Re: Alot of potential

Post  nwehrman11 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Ya the lag and the dces are the only problem I really have with this server. I got cleaned yesterday which was a decent amount, because of the lag and I couldn't d2h d sq switch. Thats the only problem I really have is staking is just so messed up because of the lag, and then occasionally I will go through a phase where I dc literally every 10 seconds after loggin on.

But enough about the bad, it really is a great server you admins are doing a great job and you should read my threead in the suggestion forums

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum