Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nwehrman's Staff App

3 posters

Go down

Nwehrman's Staff App Empty Nwehrman's Staff App

Post  nwehrman11 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:57 pm

I know you have alot of applications and this is just going to make it harder to decide, but when I was on the other day mansoor you told me I had a chance at becoming a mod so I figured I should put in an application. So here is it...:

Well I am 19, not currently going to college because I am going to the Marines at some point within the next year. I am a really friendly person and very easy to get along with. I like everyone until you give me a reason not to. I play alot of rs every day I would say 5ish hours a day on various servers trying to find a good one with decent owners and mods. From what I have seen the players and mods/admins/owners on this server are really friendly and help out the players when they need help. I have been playing runescape for years and I know just about everything there is to know about the game so I would say I am more than qualified to become a mod because I could answer almost any questions that new players have and could help them get items and levels when they need it. I have played tons and tons of different servers most of which just ended up dying off because the people in charge were either dicks, or just didn't know what they were doing and I really don't want to see that happen with this server so that is why I would like to become a mod and help out this server in any way that I can.

Sorry if that was too long but I would appreciate all feedback from the community, good or bad.

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Nwehrman's Staff App Empty Re: Nwehrman's Staff App

Post  Kal El Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 pm

+1

Seems like a really nice guy. Wouldn't mind seeing him as a mod.
Kal El
Kal El

Back to top Go down

Nwehrman's Staff App Empty Hai

Post  IxPrea Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:39 pm

[b]
Mansoor tells everyone that they have a chance at being a mod.
IxPrea
IxPrea

Back to top Go down

Post  nwehrman11 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 pm

I actually think it was Braves, I realy don't remember but I just figured I would put in an app. It is starting to get alot more popular so hopefully we will need another mod or two soon.

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Nwehrman's Staff App Empty vote

Post  ufc Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:31 am

+ 1

nice guy, helps out a fair bit

ufc

Back to top Go down

Post  nwehrman11 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 am

Thanks everyone, I tried to help out the newer players as much as I can.

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down