Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkstar1 pmoderator application form

5 posters

Go down

Darkstar1 pmoderator application form Empty Darkstar1 pmoderator application form

Post  Dstar Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 am

name: Edward
profession: student (psychology)
Experience: Had experience with other BIG MMORPG. Counter-Strike servers, unfortunately no RSC admin experience.
Character: I'm friendly, smart, know how to talk to people, can't stand offensive speech + kid style swearing all the time, responsible, can help any time, won't use my powers in bad ways.

I see potential of this server, as Shawn has created cool "mission" system, it's not about only leveling, pking, staking. It's about a new "turn" in rsc. Server doesn't lag at all. So We need everyday some fun events to attract people, stable server working, and good responsible staff, that will make playing on this server as pleasure for everyone.

Looking forward for your +'s.

May the Jah bless u Wink)) What a Face

Dstar

Back to top Go down

Darkstar1 pmoderator application form Empty Re: Darkstar1 pmoderator application form

Post  Joseph Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Never seen you around, so my answer is no, sorry.

Joseph

Back to top Go down

Darkstar1 pmoderator application form Empty Re: Darkstar1 pmoderator application form

Post  darkstar Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 am

...because server is active only 2 days...?
And I played whole yesterday, except late evening.

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strength Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:26 am

darkstar wrote:...because server is active only 2 days...?
And I played whole yesterday, except late evening.

Sorry but I'd also have to say no, Since your new.

Fyi:Server has been active since Aug, 12.(8 days ago)

^^
a day ago they had trouble with power so they got vps

Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:30 am

Sorry, but 90% of people are "NEW" as you said to this server, because it's relaunched since 2 days ago.
I think only few returned since august 12.
And If i registered yesterday, and you registered on August 12th - that means your old player? Very Happy not even 10 days, so it just makes me laugh, don't talk bullshit Smile
Think of better arguements, "Strength" Very Happy

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strength Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 am

darkstar wrote:Sorry, but 90% of people are "NEW" as you said to this server, because it's relaunched since 2 days ago.
I think only few returned since august 12.
And If i registered yesterday, and you registered on August 12th - that means your old player? Very Happy not even 10 days, so it just makes me laugh, don't talk bullshit Smile
Think of better arguements, "Strength" Very Happy

Never said it "relaunched" 2 days ago, I said it was down 2 days ago, It has been up since the 12th, And has not gone down, Except for 2 days ago.

Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Anyway...

Salam a leikum

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Post  mansoor1 Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 pm

wow, a beautiful ending, you impress me dark, and

walikam salam clown

mansoor1

Back to top Go down

Darkstar1 pmoderator application form Empty very nice peron

Post  b u r t o n Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:10 pm

very great attitude always positive i say +1

b u r t o n

Back to top Go down

Post  nwehrman11 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 pm

I will give you a 1+ also, even though I am also trying to become a mod, if I get beat out by a friendly guy like you, then I have no complaints Very Happy. What you guys have to realize is the decision the current mods have in picking another mod is not a popularity contest, it is about who they think would be good at helping the people with questions and problems they have while palying the game. Who cares if you have been playing the game for 4 more days then this guy, does that make you more qualified to become a mod? I think not. So +1 for you darkstar, good luck my friend.

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Exactly Smile
Thank you, goodfellas Smile alien

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 pm

So server is dead? =(

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Post  nwehrman11 Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:57 am

Admins are never on the server or the forums, the server just lags like hell when I am on so the admins clearly don't give a shit. So yes, you could consider the server dead.

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down