Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I PERSONALLY-- vote and nomiate rasta for p mod

Go down

I PERSONALLY-- vote and nomiate rasta for p mod Empty I PERSONALLY-- vote and nomiate rasta for p mod

Post  mansoor2 Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:57 pm

ive seen staff applicants make their proposal, but very few, from my perspective, have lived up to it, if anything we would require

mods, to help establish this server a step forward, not backwards. Some of the applicants ive seen, have gotten crazy over small

things, and no offense, many are not your typical carefree, donator of pixels. Rasta isnt any different, but from what i see, of

playing with him, he has the potential, and as i have been watching him from a long time, i truly now believe, that hes fulfilled

that potential, as our new able player mod (he cant code What a Face)

mansoor2

Back to top Go down

I PERSONALLY-- vote and nomiate rasta for p mod Empty Re: I PERSONALLY-- vote and nomiate rasta for p mod

Post  mansoor2 Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 pm

sorry for sentences spilling over, as one word

mansoor2

Back to top Go down

I PERSONALLY-- vote and nomiate rasta for p mod Empty Re: I PERSONALLY-- vote and nomiate rasta for p mod

Post  mansoor6 Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 pm

edit*** rasta is now pmod

mansoor6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum