Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strength for Pmod

4 posters

Go down

Should I become a Pmod?

Strength for Pmod I_vote_lcap60%Strength for Pmod I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Strength for Pmod I_vote_lcap40%Strength for Pmod I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Strength for Pmod Empty Strength for Pmod

Post  Strength Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi my names [Wesely](most people know me from mopar/other servers,etc. I am just posting this cause Shawn asked me if I put up a staff application ^.^ other then that, I am 20, almost 21, About to be going to college in 1-2 weeks Smile so ill be active until then.I play other games like Last Chaos and Talisman Online(WoW like/Runescape like).I had my own server but shut it down because I am going off to college very soon.If you guys would like me to be a P-mod then vote for me Smile I am always glad to help out around the server Wink.Good friend:Joseph =D First person I met on the server ^.^.(Good Helper and Greater friend: Yong Min)

~Strength

Strength

Back to top Go down

Strength for Pmod Empty Re: Strength for Pmod

Post  Yong Min Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 am

Ah, long time ^^

How have you been? +1 from me.

Yong Min

Back to top Go down

Post  Strength Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 am

Yong Min wrote:Ah, long time ^^

How have you been? +1 from me.

I've been good, a little under 2 weeks until I am off to college :X.Pain in the @ss drive every day.Might take it online instead. lolz (Don't feel like wasting gas)

Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Min Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:39 am

It will do you good, and make many new friends. You will enjoy it Smile

I wish you all the best for your college, and I hope you achieve what you are looking to do there ^^

Yong Min

Back to top Go down

Post  Strength Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 am

Yong Min wrote:It will do you good, and make many new friends. You will enjoy it Smile

I wish you all the best for your college, and I hope you achieve what you are looking to do there ^^
totally agree with you ^.^, although gas prices are rising -.- lolz

Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Min Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Strength wrote:
Yong Min wrote:It will do you good, and make many new friends. You will enjoy it Smile

totally agree with you ^.^, although gas prices are rising -.- lolz

College & Part time working... It's good <3

Yong Min

Back to top Go down

Post  nwehrman11 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 pm

You seem to be an okay guy but when you said your going to college in 1-2 weeks and you'll be active until then do you mean you wont be active while your at college? If so making you a mod seems somewhat pointless (no offense im not trying to be a dick) but if you will still be active while in college then +1 from me. (Just don't let it interfere with school work and grades haha I know how that can go)

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Post  Strength Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 pm

nwehrman11 wrote:You seem to be an okay guy but when you said your going to college in 1-2 weeks and you'll be active until then do you mean you wont be active while your at college? If so making you a mod seems somewhat pointless (no offense im not trying to be a dick) but if you will still be active while in college then +1 from me. (Just don't let it interfere with school work and grades haha I know how that can go)

I know it effected me while I was in High School =X.

Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  nwehrman11 Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Exactly why I said that haha can't deny it had an affect on my grades and schoolwork in high school as well. Anyways back on topic you seem like a good guy and pretty active on the forums at least since I don't have you added in game but I will give ya a +1 and a yes vote. Good luck Very Happy

nwehrman11

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 am

-1 to computer nab.

darkstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: